Latest news in San Francisco? Want to know about San Francisco events? So, there’s always something happening in the City! And, we want to help you stay informed about upcoming cultural, social, business and local news and other San Francisco events.
San Francisco News
So, bookmark this page and stay abreast of everything current in San Francisco with our newsfeed from SFist.
- Day Around the Bay: Overnight Temperatures May Dip Into the 30sby Joe Kukura on November 30, 2022 at 2:14 am
Retail cannabis sales have been a downer this year, two alleged shooters from a fatal August Muni bus shooting have been arrested, and an incoming cold wave could bring overnight temperatures in the 30s, and will leave Lake Tahoe on avalanche watch.
- Two January 6th Rioters Become the First to Be Convicted of Seditious Conspiracyby Joe Kukura on November 30, 2022 at 12:58 am
Of the 900 criminal charges filed against the January 6 insurrectionists, a jury handed down the first two guilty verdicts for seditious conspiracy against the United States, to two Oath Keepers in a Washington, D.C. Federal District court.
- Muni Bus Hijacker Identified; SFPD Officer Stopped Bus Before It Hit Oncoming Trafficby Jay Barmann on November 29, 2022 at 11:24 pm
We have a suspect ID and some further details about a wild Friday-after-Thanksgiving incident in the Mission District, in which a guy allegedly assaulted a Muni bus driver and bus-jacked the bus.
- Mission District’s Bond Bar (the Former Esta Noche) May Become New Lesbian-Centric Queer Barby Joe Kukura on November 29, 2022 at 10:59 pm
The ownership behind Thee Parkside may have a new “womxn and femme-centered queer bar” on tap in January, apparently in the 16th Street spot currently occupied by Bond Bar, which is the former Esta Noche.
- Biden Chooses Berkeley Attorney (and Mohammed Nuru’s Lawyer!) to Be New U.S. Attorneyby Joe Kukura on November 29, 2022 at 10:36 pm
The prestigious position of U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California has gone to Ismail Ramsey of the Berkeley-based criminal law firm Ramsey & Ehrlich, and yes, he’s the same guy who defended Mohammed Nuru last year.